This property is available now.
WHAT A BEAUTY! CHARACTER HOME IN THE HEART OF KELVIN GROVE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Ray White Centenary welcomes you to 259 Kelvin Grove Road, a classic highset original Queenslander with the most beautiful details throughout, even down to the door handles. With high Ornate plaster ceilings, polished timber floors, leadlight and casement windows, hanging pendant lights and timber picture rails, you can not help but fall in love with this character home. Sitting proudly on a generous sized block, this property is located so close to everything including QUT and Royal Brisbane Hospital within 6 mins away (approx.), cafes and restaurants closeby + easy access to the ICB, Legacy Way + Motorways.
- 2 - 3 bedrooms, main has a bay window seat
- Large sunroom/sleepout, perfect as an office, playroom etc
- Separate lounge and dining rooms
- Classic style kitchen with gourmet gas cooktop + new rangehood to come
- Bathroom, to be freshly painted (please also note: new toilet and mirror to be installed)
- Downstairs is built in with a large rumpus room, several store/utility rooms + 2nd toilet
- Laundry downstairs, easy access from back stairs
- Large fully fenced block
- Pets negotiable upon application
- Off street parking
A must view!
How to book inspection: PLEASE CLICK ON THE 'BOOK INSPECTION' BUTTON OR ENTER DETAILS IN 'EMAIL AGENT' AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN SMS WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR PHONE DEBBIE ON 0427 655 589 WHO IS WAITING TO ASSIST YOU!
Our rentals don't last; they rent fast!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.