Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic investment! (rented $425.000 lease expires 2019). PLEASE INVESTORS ONLY!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A perfectly positioned inner city apartment which offers an enviable lifestyle for the executive or a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor by capitalizing on a bluechip property, in one of Auchenflowers best streets.
This contemporary first floor walk up apartment, in an attractive well maintained block, boasts neutral tones throughout and includes the following features:
- private balcony entrance
- large balcony overlooking Lang Park
- spacious open plan living and dining area
- recently reappointed open plan kitchen
- master bedroom with ensuite
- second (double) bedroom with built-ins
- large accessible family bathroom with laundry
- tiled and airconditioned throughout
- single lock up garage (onsite visitor parking)
- positive rental profile (most recent market rent at $425p/w)
- low body corporate
This opportunity provides not only a great property, but combines it with an enviable inner city location & accessibility:
- excellent public transport (250m to Auchenflower station, 450m to coronation drive bus stops and 750m to the Milton ferry)
- next to Wesley Hospital
- stroll to the local coffee shops or the restaurants of Park Road
- walk to Toowong Village, the Regatta, Suncorp stadium even the CBD
- close to excellent schools
For more information regarding the body corporate and rates, or to arrange an inspection please contact Tina on 0423789093.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.