BEST PRICE IN JAMBOREE HEIGHTS - OVERFLOWING WITH POTENTIAL!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This much loved high set family home, set in a prime location has so much to offer.. being within walking distance to Mount Ommaney Shopping Center, Jamboree Heights State School, Good News Private School, Public transport and in the catchment of Centenary High School. You can be assured of a great purchase at 43 Dandenong Rd.
The fully fenced back yard is a great space for entertaining and letting the kids and pets play freely and enjoy swimming in the sparking family pool .
The home itself has recently undergone a lot of cosmetic work with a fresh neutral coat of paint throughout & new kitchen.
This great home has a really relaxed feel about it and is perfect for a family or investor.
- 3 good size bedrooms, two with built ins
- Timber blinds throughout
- AIR CONDITIONING in lounge room and master bedroom.
- Designer shutter-doors leading to beautiful front balcony
- Beautiful new kitchen with plenty storage
- Open plan living dining
- High quality polished timber floors throughout
- New big family bathroom.
- Separate toilet.
- Large rumpus room, can be used as a Kids play room/ potential granny flat or you can even run a business from home.. You choose!
- Double garage with remote
Total land size 625m.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.