*** Application Approved *** Classic Queenslander - 3bed + Sleepout. Air Con. Walk to Train Station
This open plan, high set Queenslander is full of character. With high ceilings, polished timber flooring and fresh paint, 'airy' and 'spacious' are just two words to describe this beautiful home. Complete with air conditioning, ceiling fans & the essential dishwasher, living in a classic home does not mean you have to forgo modern luxuries.
- Master Bedroom with large built in robe, new curtains, ceiling fan & air con
- 2 remaining bedrooms, both with robes & ceiling fans
- Carpeted sleep out (perfect as a kids play room or study)
- Large open plan lounge & dining with air con, ceiling fan & wood heater
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric took top & ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Large front veranda and rear deck
- Fully slatted under house with cemented flooring and ability to lock up, useful for storage
- Downstairs laundry, easy access from back stairs
- Downstairs work shop or storage room
- Good sized, low maintenance & fully fenced yard
- Garden shed
- 2 car tandem carport
- Pets negotiable upon application
With only 200 metres from the train station this house is not only brilliant and bursting with features in itself but it also situated in a very convenient location.
Our rentals don't last, they rent fast!
Contact Debbie to arrange an inspection - 3373 4200 OR 0427 655 589
B Stockwell- WestlakeMy partner and I were lucky enough to deal with Debbie Swales from this office - hands down the most professional and lovely real estate agent we have ever dealt with. She really went the extra mile for us, and was always professional and a pleasure to deal with. She is to be commended.