Culdesac Delight. Owner Motivated to Sell.
THIS HOME MUST BE SOLD - ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST HOME BUYERS
Positioned at the end of a quiet culdesac, this spacious lowset brick and tile family home offers great value for money and a must see for first home buyers and savvy investors!
With a solid foundation at an affordable price, this low maintenance home is perched on a 630m2 fully fenced private block with a flat grassed area for children and pets to play.
Fitted with all the essentials and modern conveniences of two large living areas, entertainers patio, dishwasher, security screens and cooling, this family home also offers you the opportunity to add your own touches.
Property Features Include:
* Master Bedroom with walk-in wardrobes
* Ensuite Bathroom to Master suite
* 3 other good sized bedrooms, two with fans, all with built-in wardrobe
* Separate carpet living room with air-conditioning opening to outdoor area
* Large tiled family and dining area opening to entertaining patio
* Galley style kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
* Family bathroom with bath-tub and separate toilet
* Large all-weather entertainers patio with ceiling fans
* Double remote control lock up garage with internal access
Ideally located only a short drive to Bellbowrie Shopping Plaza, community Swimming Pool, local Sports Club and favoured Moggill State School. It's no wonder people love the community and lifestyle aspects of Moggill.
This property is a must see for buyers wanting to put their own touches, first home buyers on a budget and seasoned investors who know a good buy when they see one.
You can't afford not to inspect. First in best dressed!
Please direct enquiries to Lauren Ellison on 0407 779 295
E HoThanks again for taking care of my property, and I am really happy to take Ray White as my rental property agent.