- 13 Dec 2017 12.00am
Beautiful Family Home - 4 Bed. 2 Bath. Air Con
This beautiful lowset home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on 740sqm of land. The home has a practical floor plan for a family. With easy-care tiles & timber-look floors and air conditioning, this property is ready for tenants to move-in and call it theirs.
The property backs on to Council Bushland ensuring privacy to the rear yard and good-sized pergola.
The practicality of the floor plan is unquestionable, with living space to one side and dining to the other side of the kitchen which flows out to an undercovered alfresco area perfect for entertaining family and friends.
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe
* Additional 3 bedrooms each with built-in robe
* Kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas stove, oven & rangehood
* Good size family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity, in addition to separate vanity & toilet
* Lounge room with split-system air conditioning and access to rear pergola
* Tiled family/dining area
* All rooms apart from the tiled kitchen and bathrooms have beautiful brand new floating flooring for easy maintenance (no carpet at all)
* Double lock up remote garage with internal access
* Internal laundry with large cupboard for extra storage
* Security & fly screens
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced, secluded low maintenance backyard
Located in a family friendly area with park & off-leash dog area just down the street, and within walking distance to bus stop, and close-by to primary and secondary schools, Rocks Riverside Park, Darra and Oxley train stations, day care centres, major shopping centres and busses.
Contact Debbie today to arrange an inspection on this lovely home.
B Stockwell- WestlakeMy partner and I were lucky enough to deal with Debbie Swales from this office - hands down the most professional and lovely real estate agent we have ever dealt with. She really went the extra mile for us, and was always professional and a pleasure to deal with. She is to be commended.