Private Personal Paradise - 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath + Pool + Air Condition
this executive property is in a well- positioned with eye- catching street appeal.
As you enter through the front door you are welcomed by a spacious open plan living area which combines the kitchen, dinning and lounge area with easy access to beautiful backyard .located in sought-after Sinnamon Park is both impressive and beautifully appointed. , in ground pool & spa and air conditioning throughout, this home has everything you could need making it ideal for large families. The versatile floor plan offers plenty of space, with main living area + formal lounge/dining separated on the lower level from the upstairs bedrooms & bathrooms.
* Tiled kitchen including electric appliances and the essential dishwasher combined with tiled living area with air conditioning to service downstairs level
* Carpeted formal lounge/dining room
* Separate laundry with external access complete with extra storage cupboards
* Study room complete with extensive built-in desk on two walls
* Under stair storage cupboard
* Double remote garage with internal access + access to rear yard
* Good size all-weather pergola complete with electrical power points
* 4 carpeted bedrooms in total each with air conditioner + built-in robes - each great size to accommodate for any family member
* Very large main bedroom offering "parents' retreat" complete with walk-in robe PLUS built-in robe (each with mirrored doors) PLUS large ensuite bathroom (with shower, bath and separate toilet)
* Good size family bathroom including bathtub and shower
* Separate toilet
* Extra storage cupboard
* Additional small family space ideal for children to play
* Sparkling inground salt-water pool complete with spa, 'Bali Hut' & waterfalls
* Practical size yard for children & pets
* Large garden shed with power for light & powerpoints ideal for the handyman
* Water tank
* 5kW solar system .
This home is located so perfectly close to bus route, major arterial motorways, Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre. It is also only minutes' drive to Jindalee/Jamboree Heights State Schools + Centenary High School. If you are looking for a grand residence, you simply cannot miss out on this house.
Marilyn & Mark - Jindalee & Mt Ommaney(Sold property in Jindalee & bought property in Mt Ommaney through Tina) My husband and I were extremely pleased with Tina’s dedication, commitment and service for the recent sale of our house and the purchase of our dream home. Tina sold our house in one day and exceeded our expectations. Overall, we just feel lucky that we had Tina’s expertise and help with this process, and that everything worked out so perfectly. When it came time to buy the house we loved, of course we ended up with an unexpected situation at the last minute, I remember talking to Tina on the phone and told her my husband and I are so stressed, she said , “relax, this is what you hired us for.” It’s true, and it all worked out in the end, her expert advice and calm negotiating got us our house, and I’m not sure that would have happened with another realtor going to bat for us. We felt through this process that Tina and the rest of Ray White Mount Ommaney team wanted the best for us and were there to represent our interests. My husband and I trusted them implicitly and that was more than earned. Mark and I can’t say enough about the expertise, attentiveness, warmth, dedication and professionalism Tina and the rest of the team brought to this process. Thank you Tina and Ray White Mount Ommaney team , we have our “forever home” in a sought after suburb.