Rare to Find! . Low Strata Fees Approximately $800 Per Quarter.
Comfortable Living at its finest!
This spacious and well-loved single level property (approx. 360sqm of land) with its own entrance to the property, is walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Town, bus and train station and perfect for young families, professional couples, families that wish to downsize, first home buyers, retirees and has a perfect large backyard for kids and/or pets.
This property has its own exclusive street entry way and a suprisingly large outdoor area, including an alfresco entertaining area, suitable for Queensland living.
With a recently fully renovated open plan kitchen, with new European appliances including induction stove top and caeserstone bench top, freshly painted throughout, high quality shutters in the living room area and master bedroom, and panel glides in the remaining two bedrooms, this property requires no further work and is ready for moving in.
Quality features are as follows:
* Low body corporate approximately $800 per quarter.
* North facing front yard
* Low maintenance garden with irrigation system and outdoor hardwired freestanding lighting, and fully fenced front and back yard
* Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining
* Tandem remote control lock-up garage
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Split system air conditioner, recently serviced
* New remote controlled ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
* Generous built-in robes in all bedrooms
* High quality shutters in master bedroom and living area
* Mounted LCD television
* Just 1-2 minute walk to bus to CBD/ Taringa train station is a 10-12 minute walk
* Indooroopilly State Primary School catchment area (15 minute walk)
* Close to all amenities, including medical centre, coffee shops etc.
* Pet friendly
* Visitor carparks
S Rutherford- Jamboree HeightsDear Tina, Thank you for your valuable knowledge and assistance in selling my house in a timely manner. It is very much appreciated.